The idea of building huge muscles is spreading among men in a different age category. A big group of various exercises increases your natural testosterone, which provokes muscle growth and the increase of libido. That’s why so many guys are passionate about the idea of bodybuilding.
However, despite the absolute healthiness of this idea, everybody has its own development paths and constraints. Which means that if by genetics you are skinny guy, to build huge muscles will be almost impossible for you. Moreover, understanding this, people come to the idea to add anabolic steroids. Which means that you add to your body, but to be more precise, you add to your own testosterone the exogenous testosterone and it provokes more significant muscle growth. Athletes use anabolic steroids by cycles and between every cycle, they do breaks to restore the body and too see the result.
Probably nothing negative… right? Let’s take a closer look.
1. So, fact number 1, the anabolic androgenic steroids considered banned substances. It is not permitted to athletes to use them legally, that’s why you can periodically hear different scandals associated with AAS. They are controlled almost everywhere and to use them without prescription is considered illegal.
2. Fact number 2, the use of AAS causes Erectile Dysfunction. Previously we have spoken about what are AAS and why people use them. So, you remember that the use of steroid drugs means to increase the testosterone levels, which affects muscle growth. But, in fact the excess of testosterone in the body leads to decrease of your own testosterone. By adding external testosterone, the body recognizes it as an excess and gives the command to stop producing your own, because it’s already enough. In addition, this leads to reduced sperm count, erectile dysfunction and infertility. Mostly the problem is visible after the end of the AAS cycle.
3. Fact number 3, the use of AAS leads to psychological problems and can make you addictive. As every drug, steroids cause side effects. So, while taking them you may notice not only benefits but also many negative sides. The most common sides are: aggression, depression, insomnia, headaches and decreased libido. Psychological problems are associated with impossibility to stop using them. Becouse if you stop using steroids your muscles stop to grow, and that can be worse, they decrease in mass too.
What should you do if you have ED and you have used AAS?
1. You have to stop using them. If you feel that this is a big problem for you, probably you should take serious decision to stop using them and take contact with local support center. We are sure it is in your area, just google it you will find it. Usually the damage, done by the use of steroids, may visible up to a year. Because your body needs to restore your normal testosterone levels.
2. You need to visit your doctor. You need to put away all your thoughts about what your GP will say. This the question of making you healthy, and nobody but him knows better your body and what treatment you need.
3. Usually doctors prescribe drugs PDE-5 inhibitors, which will help to bring back your erections asap. Tadalafil (Cialis), Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra), Vardenafil (Levitra), Eriacta (Generic Sildenafil Citrate) etc will help you to have normal strong erection and to come back to normal life after use of aas. In addition, these drugs will make positive effect for you psychological problems; the feeling of the healthiness is obviously the best stimulator.